Grilled Marinated Turkey Tenderloins
Turkey is a great alternative for those of us who have to watch our cholesterol. This recipe featuring tenderloins is a favorite.
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + marinating Grill: 20 min.
- 1 cup lemon-lime soda
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 pounds turkey breast tenderloins
- In a large bowl, combine the first 10 ingredients. Pour 1 cup into a large resealable plastic bag; add turkey. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate 8 hours or overnight, turning occasionally. Cover and refrigerate remaining marinade for serving.
- Drain and discard marinade from turkey. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 10-12 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 170°. Serve with reserved marinade.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 140 calories, 2g fat (1g saturated fat), 56mg cholesterol, 555mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 0 fiber), 27g protein.
Originally published as Marinated Turkey Tenderloins in Country June/July 2002
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.