- 1 cup lemon-lime soda
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 pounds turkey breast tenderloins
- In a large bowl, combine the first 10 ingredients. Pour 1 cup into a large resealable plastic bag; add turkey. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate 8 hours or overnight, turning occasionally. Cover and refrigerate remaining marinade for serving.
- Drain and discard marinade from turkey. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 10-12 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 170°. Serve with reserved marinade. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews forGrilled Marinated Turkey Tenderloins
"This is always a big hit with my family, and I fix it a lot during the summer time."