- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pound fresh asparagus, trimmed
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first five ingredients. Add the asparagus; seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate for up to 1 hour.
- Drain asparagus, reserving marinade. Moisten a paper towel with cooking oil; using long-handled tongs, lightly coat the grill rack.
- Grill asparagus, covered, over medium heat for 6-8 minutes or until crisp-tender, turning and basting occasionally with reserved marinade. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forGrilled Marinated Asparagus
"This was really quick, my husband tried it out for supper. Very good. We usually have just one staple way to flavor asparagus but now thanks to this recipe we have too! Full of flavor delicious cooked over the grill."