Grilled Maple-Glazed Spareribs
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Cook: 1-1/2 hours
- 3 pounds pork spareribs, cut into serving-size pieces
- 1 cup maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons thawed orange juice concentrate
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 green onions, minced
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, toasted
- Place ribs, meaty side up, on a rack in a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Cover pan tightly with foil. Bake at 350° for 1-1/4 hours or until tender; drain.
- Meanwhile, combine the next nine ingredients in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium heat. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack. Grill ribs, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 15-20 minutes, brushing occasionally with glaze. Sprinkle with sesame seeds just before serving.
Jan 22, 2012
So good lots of flavor everyone should try it.
Jan 4, 2012
At first I was skeptical, but I was totally wrong. It was so delicious that my husband and I prepared it twice within two weeks of each other. We didn't have the sesame seeds and it was so flavorful.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.