Grilled Lime-Balsamic Sweet Potatoes
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Grill: 10 min./batch
- 5 medium sweet potatoes (about 3 pounds)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 3 tablespoons white or regular balsamic glaze
- Peel and cut each sweet potato lengthwise into eight wedges; place in a large bowl. Toss with oil, salt and pepper.
- In batches, cook potatoes on a greased grill rack, covered, over medium heat 8-10 minutes or until tender, turning occasionally.
- In a large bowl, mix remaining ingredients; add potatoes and toss to coat.
Nutrition Facts5 potato wedges: 197 calories, 4g fat (1g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 309mg sodium, 41g carbohydrate (23g sugars, 4g fiber), 2g protein.
Sep 18, 2017
I could only find regular balsamic glaze but white would have made prettier potatoes. Flavor was good but cooking time on the grill took a bit longer to get them to the right tenderness.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.