- 5 medium sweet potatoes (about 3 pounds)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 3 tablespoons white or regular balsamic glaze
- Peel and cut each sweet potato lengthwise into eight wedges; place in a large bowl. Toss with oil, salt and pepper.
- In batches, cook potatoes on a greased grill rack, covered, over medium heat 8-10 minutes or until tender, turning occasionally.
- In a large bowl, mix remaining ingredients; add potatoes and toss to coat. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews forGrilled Lime-Balsamic Sweet Potatoes
"I could only find regular balsamic glaze but white would have made prettier potatoes. Flavor was good but cooking time on the grill took a bit longer to get them to the right tenderness."