These melt-in-your-mouth pork chops are always a hit with my family and with company, too. Lemonade concentrate is what gives them their tangy lemon flavor. They’re so easy to make that we have them often.
Recommended: 55 Labor Day Grilling Recipes
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 2/3 cup soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons seasoned salt
- 1 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 6 boneless butterflied pork chops (1/2-inch thick and 6 ounces each)
- In a bowl, combine the lemonade concentrate, soy sauce, seasoned salt, celery salt and garlic powder. Pour 1-1/2 cups into a large resealable plastic bag; add pork chops. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for at least 4 hours. Cover and refrigerate remaining marinade for basting.
- Coat grill rack with cooking spray before starting the grill. Drain and discard marinade. Grill pork chops, uncovered, over medium heat for 4 minutes. Turn; brush with reserved marinade. Grill 4-6 minutes longer or until meat juices run clear. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Grilled Lemon Pork Chops in Country Extra July 2006, p49