Grilled Lemon-Parmesan Tilapia
We say goodbye to winter by breaking out the grill. And nothing says "spring" like the taste of fresh fish. This recipe also works well with catfish, sea bass or any other firm fish. —Wendy G. Ball, Battle Creek, Michigan
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 3/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon celery salt
- 6 tilapia fillets (6 ounces each)
- Lemon wedges
- In a small bowl, mix the first 10 ingredients until blended.
- Lightly oil grill rack. Place fish on rack. Grill, covered, over medium heat 4 minutes. Turn; spread cheese mixture over fillets. Grill, covered, 3-4 minutes longer or until fish just begins to flake easily with a fork. Serve with lemon wedges.