- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon minced fresh rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 4 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- In a small bowl, mix the first five ingredients; rub over fillets. Let stand 15 minutes. Moisten a paper towel with cooking oil; using long-handled tongs, rub on grill rack to coat lightly.
- Place salmon on grill rack, skin side up. Grill, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from heat 4 minutes. Turn; grill 3-6 minutes longer or until fish just begins to flake easily with a fork. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forGrilled Lemon-Garlic Salmon
"This is foolproof and delicious! I make it at least once a week and have passed it on to all of my friends. I never used to cook Salmon because it scared me, this has made me a Salmon master. The only thing I do a bit differently is rub some olive oil on the filets before I add the rub. Yummy!"
"Amazing! Rub was simple and flavorful. Grilling skin side up made for a nice thin crisp layer on top of the salmon while inside was still soft and moist. My husband advised this was the best salmon recipe ever...which is saying something because we have made many fantastic recipes over the years."