Grilled Italian Chicken
Total TimePrep: 5 min. + marinating Grill: 10 min.
- 1 bottle (8 ounces) Italian salad dressing
- 3 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- 8 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- In a small bowl, combine salad dressing and teriyaki sauce. Remove 1/4 cup for basting; cover and refrigerate. Place chicken in a large resealable bag; add remaining marinade. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight, turning occasionally.
- Drain and discard marinade from chicken. Grill chicken, covered, over medium heat for 3 minutes on each side. Baste with reserved marinade. Grill 3-4 minutes longer on each side or until a thermometer reaches 170°.
Nutrition Facts1-1/3 each: 273 calories, 12g fat (2g saturated fat), 97mg cholesterol, 638mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 0 fiber), 36g protein.
Jan 23, 2018
Great taste; fairly basic.
Jun 11, 2013
This is the best way to grill chicken! People love the flavor (and they're usually back for more) The recipe says to turn the chicken once it's in the marinade, but I never do and it turn out just as good.This is quick and easy, so be sure to try it out, you'll love it!
Oct 10, 2012
This is so delicious, I am wondering, "Why didn't I think of this easy marinade?!"~ Theresa