“I frequently serve these turkey tenderloins with grilled potatoes and rosemary or grilled summer vegetables,” says Pamela Anderson of Noblesville, Indiana. A marinade of fragrant herbs and soy sauce create a lovely flavor combination.
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 2 turkey breast tenderloins (6 ounces each)
- In a small bowl, combine the oil, soy sauce, basil, marjoram and thyme. Pour 1/3 cup into a large resealable plastic bag; add turkey. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for up to 4 hours. Cover and refrigerate remaining marinade for basting.
- Coat grill rack with cooking spray before starting the grill. Drain and discard marinade. Grill turkey, covered, over medium heat for 12-14 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 170°, turning twice and basting occasionally with reserved marinade. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Grilled Turkey Tenderloins in Cooking for 2 Spring 2008, p60