- 12 ounces Havarti cheese with dill, thinly sliced
- 8 slices onion rye or other bakery bread (round loaf)
- 2 medium tomatoes, sliced
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- Place half of the cheese on four bread slices; top with tomatoes, mushrooms and remaining cheese. Spread outsides of sandwiches with butter.
- In a large skillet, toast sandwiches over medium heat for 3-4 minutes on each side or golden brown and cheese is melted. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forGrilled Havarti & Mushrooms