- 1 jar (12 ounces) marinated quartered artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup pitted Greek olives, halved
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 cup hummus
- 4 whole pita breads
- 1 cup (4 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
- Place the first six ingredients in a small bowl; toss to combine. Spread hummus over pita breads. Top with artichoke mixture; sprinkle with cheese. Grill pizzas, covered, over medium heat 4-5 minutes or until bottoms are golden brown. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forGrilled Greek Pita Pizzas
"I'm not a huge fan of artichokes, but I found this recipe quite flavorful and tasty.We used the oven instead of a grill, cooked it like any other pizza, and it turned out fine."
"Asolutely Delicious! I used Naan bread in place of Pita. Just a personal preference. Everything else, I kept the same. A little trick I learned...I shut off every other burner on my grill, and move the pizzas around to avoid charring the bottom. Loved this recipe!"
"This was easy to make and I baked mine in the oven at 400. However, these were way too salty. I choked mine down, but my husband threw his away after only a couple bites. The sodium in the nutrition information is over half of the recommended daily value."
"This was awesome. My only critique is the cooking temperature. Medium is way too hot. Next time I will turn the grill down to low or make it in the oven."
"This recipe was easy to prepare and very tasty as well! I followed the recipe exactly as written EXCEPT I used mozzarella cheese instead of feta (not all family members like feta). Very light and refreshing."