Grilled Ginger Pork Tenderloin Recipe
Michelle Sanders of Fraser Lake, British Columbia says that this pork tenderloin is absolutely delicious and great for entertaining. Why? The quick prep is done ahead of time, and the grilling is so simple. "This dish is fool-proof!” she adds.
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup sherry or reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh gingerroot
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 pork tenderloins (1 pound each)
- 1. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first six ingredients; add the pork. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
- 2. Coat grill rack with cooking spray before starting the grill. Prepare grill for indirect heat. Drain pork and discard marinade. Grill, covered, over indirect medium-hot heat for 25-40 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 160°. Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing. Yield: 6 servings.
4 ounce-weight: 214 calories, 8g fat (2g saturated fat), 84mg cholesterol, 194mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 30g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 4 lean meat, 1/2 fat.
Reviews for Grilled Ginger Pork Tenderloin
© 2018 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC