Grilled Fish with Bruschetta Recipe
Tender, flaky red snapper is topped with mustard glazed onions for a delicious dish. Paired with the unique bruschetta side, this is one supper that will delight and surprise.
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 6 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 4 red snapper fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 8 slices French bread (1 inch thick)
- 8 ounces Havarti cheese, sliced
- 2 cups salsa
- 1. In a small skillet over medium heat, cook and stir the onion, lime juice, brown sugar, butter and mustard for 4-5 minutes or until onion is tender and liquid is almost evaporated.
- 2. Place each fillet on a double thickness of heavy-duty foil (about 12 in. square). Top with onion mixture. Fold foil over fish and seal tightly. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 6-8 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- 3. Meanwhile, brush oil over both sides of bread. Grill for 30-60 seconds on each side or until lightly browned. Top each slice of bread with a slice of cheese; grill 1 minute longer or until cheese is melted. Top with salsa.
- 4. Open foil packets carefully to allow steam to escape. Serve fish with bruschetta. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 635 calories, 38g fat (16g saturated fat), 84mg cholesterol, 1276mg sodium, 42g carbohydrate (15g sugars, 6g fiber), 26g protein.
Reviews for Grilled Fish with Bruschetta
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC