I created this recipe one day when I was scrambling to find ingredients for dinner. My husband absolutely loved it. Now it's the only way I make pork!—Cyndi Lacy-Andersen, Woodinville, Washington
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1/3 cup balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 boneless pork loin roast (3 to 4 pounds)
- In a large resealable plastic bag, whisk vinegar, mustard, honey and salt. Add pork; seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate at least 8 hours or overnight.
- Prepare grill for indirect heat, using a drip pan.
- Drain pork, discarding marinade. Place pork on a greased grill rack over drip pan and cook, covered, over indirect medium heat for 1 to 1-1/2 hours or until a thermometer reads 145°, turning occasionally. Let stand 10 minutes before slicing. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as Grilled Dijon Pork Roast in Healthy Cooking Annual Recipes Annual 2016, p156