"This grilled salmon has a wonderful flavor from the simple seasonings," says Carma Blosser. "It is actually the only way I like salmon."—Carma Blosser, Livermore, Colorado
Recommended: 30 Satisfying Protein-Packed Salad Recipes
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 2 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 6 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Dash Liquid Smoke, optional
- Sprinkle fillets with lemon-pepper, garlic powder and curry powder. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the soy sauce, butter, Worcestershire sauce and Liquid Smoke if desired; add the salmon. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 30 minutes. Drain and discard marinade.
- Place salmon skin side down on grill rack. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 8-12 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Grilled Curried Salmon in Cooking for 2 Summer 2008, p21
Reviews forGrilled Curried Salmon
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Mar. 9, 2013
"This is a great recipe for salmon. I roasted the salmon instead of grilling, however and it was really fantastic. I did not use the liquid smoke, though."