- 4 pounds bone-in country-style pork ribs
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup hot pepper sauce
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- Place ribs in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Cover and bake at 350° for 1-1/2 hours or until no longer pink. Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, saute the onion and garlic in oil until tender. Stir in the remaining ingredients; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally. Set aside.
- Drain ribs. Grill, covered, over indirect low heat for 45 minutes, turning once. Baste with barbecue sauce. Grill 15 minutes longer or until meat is tender, turning and basting frequently. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forGrilled Country Ribs
"Made these for my family tonight!. Fall off the bone delicious and tasty sauce!!"
"This is a delicious rib recipe. There is a lot of flavor in the sauce and the meat is tender and juicy."