VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1/2 cup spicy Bloody Mary mix
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons hot pepper sauce
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 8 medium ears sweet corn, husks removed
- In a small saucepan, combine the first seven ingredients; cook and stir until butter is melted.
- Grill corn, covered, over medium heat for 10-12 minutes or until tender, turning and basting occasionally with butter mixture. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Grilled Corn with Bloody Mary Butter in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2011, p228