- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 salmon fillets (about 1-1/2 pounds each)
- orange or lemon slices, optional
- Combine the first seven ingredients in a jar with a tight-fitting lid; shake well. Grill salmon over medium heat, skin side down, for 15-20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Baste every 5 minutes with citrus mixture. Garnish with orange or lemon slices if desired. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forGrilled Citrus Salmon
"I used only the lemon, I thought the orange would make it too sweet, as I do not like sweet meat or seafood. It was fantastic!! I didn't cook it as long, only 12 min. did it perfect."
"Love the citrus but be careful not to overcook the salmon!"