- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons peach or orange gelatin
- 1 medium peach, peeled and finely chopped
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- In a small saucepan, combine sugar, cornstarch and water until smooth. Bring to a boil over medium heat; cook and stir for 2 minutes. Remove from heat. Stir in gelatin powder and peach; mix well until gelatin powder is dissolved. Set aside 1 cup for serving.
- Grill chicken, uncovered, over medium heat for 3 minutes on each side. Baste with some of the remaining peach sauce. Continue grilling for 6-8 minutes or until thermometer reads 170°, basting and turning several times. Serve with the reserved peach sauce. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forGrilled Chicken with Peach Sauce
"Delicious and sweet. Husband and daughter who normally do not like chicken breast recipes, both loved this one!"
"This was great, a slightly sweet glaze and sauce for a good flavor with few calories. One oif my kids thought it was a bit dry but I am just learning to grill so I will try again. Personally i loved it!"
"Excellent Recipie. Serve the sauce warm for best results."