Grilled Chicken Salad Wraps
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 3/4 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 cup seedless red grapes, halved
- 2/3 cup chopped peeled mango
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh tarragon or 1/2 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 4 flour tortillas (8 inches)
- 1 cup fresh baby spinach
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper. Place onion in a grill wok or basket; brush with oil. Grill chicken and onion, covered, over medium heat for 5-7 minutes on each side or until chicken juices run clear and onion is tender. When cool enough to handle, chop chicken and onion.
- In a large bowl, combine the grapes, mango, walnuts, mayonnaise, tarragon, chicken and onion. Place 1 cup filling down the center of each tortilla; top with spinach. Roll up tightly. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 599 calories, 37g fat (5g saturated fat), 57mg cholesterol, 743mg sodium, 41g carbohydrate (12g sugars, 2g fiber), 26g protein.
May 11, 2011
My husband who doesn't even like mango thinks these wraps are yummy. All of our kids like it too. It's easy to grill the chicken and onion ahead of time too and mix later.
Jun 24, 2010
Good. More prep than indicated, especially cutting up the fresh mango.
Jun 15, 2010
Delicious! I substituted avocado for the mango. This one will get a regular rotation at our summertime supper table!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.