Grilled Chicken Salad with Carrots and Chow Mein Noodles
Carrots and chow mein noodles add crunch to well-seasoned chicken in this hearty main-dish salad. "I love using my George Foreman grill for this meal," reports Rachelle Eskew of Umpire, Arkansas.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1/2 teaspoon steak seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/2 pound boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 2-1/2 cups torn mixed salad greens
- 1 medium tomato, cut into thin wedges
- 1/4 cup shredded carrot
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup chow mein noodles
- 1/4 cup fat-free dressing of your choice
- Mix the seasonings; rub over chicken. Grill chicken on an indoor grill coated with cooking spray for 3-4 minutes or until juices run clear. In two bowls, arrange the greens, tomato, carrot, cheese and noodles. Top with chicken and dressing.