- 1 cup uncooked rigatoni or large tube pasta
- 1 boneless skinless chicken breast half (6 ounces)
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1 cup fresh broccoli florets
- 1/4 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup Parmesan peppercorn ranch salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, sprinkle the chicken with lemon-pepper. Coat grill rack with cooking spray before starting the grill. Grill chicken, covered, over medium heat for 7-8 minutes on each side or until juices run clear. Cut into 1-in. cubes.
- Drain pasta. In a bowl, combine the pasta, chicken, broccoli, red pepper, red onion, salad dressing, Parmesan cheese and lemon juice; toss to coat. Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate until serving. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews forGrilled Chicken Pasta Salad for Two
"It's ok, nothing great. There are so many other salad recipes similar to this only with more flavor that I would not recommend this one."