I have fun trying new recipes and creating dishes of my own. I especially enjoy main entrees like this that are a little lighter and that let the food's natural flavors come through. They grill in no time.—Paul Miller, Green Bay, Wisconsin
Recommended: 50+ Brilliant Recipes for Food on a Stick
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 2 teaspoons ground mustard
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 medium zucchini, cut into 1-1/2-inch slices
- 1 medium onion, cut into wedges
- 1 medium green pepper, cut into chunks
- 8 to 12 medium fresh mushrooms
- In a resealable plastic bag, combine the mustard and Worcestershire sauce and water, soy sauce and oil; remove 1/3 cup and set aside for basting. Cut chicken into 1-1/2-in. pieces; add to bag. Seal and refrigerate for 1-1/2 to 2 hours. Drain, discarding marinade.
- Thread chicken and vegetables alternately on skewers. Baste with reserved marinade. Grill over hot heat for 10 minutes. Turn and baste. Cook 10 minutes more or until chicken juices run clear. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Originally published as Grilled Chicken Kabobs in Taste of Home June/July 1996, p47
Reviews forGrilled Chicken Kabobs
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Nov. 14, 2011
"This is a super easy recipe and it is absolutely fantastic! We even added a little bit of Dill and it made it just that much better."