- 1 bone-in chicken breast half (8 ounces)
- 1 medium potato, peeled and quartered
- 1 large carrot, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup fresh vegetables (broccoli florets, peas and/or green beans)
- 1 tablespoon onion soup mix
- 2/3 cup condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- Place chicken in the center of a piece of double-layered heavy-duty foil (about 18 in. square). Place vegetables around chicken. Sprinkle with soup mix. Top with soup. Fold foil around vegetables and chicken and seal tightly.
- Grill, uncovered, over medium-low heat for 50-60 minutes or until a thermometer reads 170°. Open foil carefully to allow steam to escape.
1 each: 590 calories, 20g fat (6g saturated fat), 124mg cholesterol, 2004mg sodium, 53g carbohydrate (9g sugars, 7g fiber), 48g protein.