- 1 cup fresh broccoli florets
- 1 cup fresh cauliflowerets
- 1 small onion, cut into wedges
- Refrigerated butter-flavored spray
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- In a large bowl, combine the broccoli, cauliflower and onion; spritz with butter-flavored spray. Sprinkle with the garlic salt, paprika and pepper; toss to coat. Place vegetables on a double thickness of heavy-duty foil (about 18x 12 in.); fold foil around vegetables and seal tightly.
- Grill, covered, over medium heat for 10-15 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Open foil carefully to allow steam to escape. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews forGrilled Broccoli & Cauliflower
"Everyone loved this. We will definitely make it again. Followed the recipe except used olive oil instead of the spray."
"i double it, leave the onions out & toss the veggies with 1 teaspoon of olive oil. Delicious!"
"The addition of asparagus is wonderful. I substituted 1/2 tsp. of olive oil and 1/2 tsp. of sesame oil for the spray butter, and sprinkled sesame seeds on just before serving. This is my new favorite veggie dish!"
"I tried this the other day on the grill. It has a wonderful taste."
"I would bake this in a 375 oven for 15 minutes, checking and turning occasionally. Instead of the butter-flavored spray, try a tbsp of olive oil. Use the spray to keep the veggies from sticking as they roast. No doubt, it will be yummy!"
"This looks good but can it be baked in the oven? If so, at what temperature and for how long? Thanks."