VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 cup (8 ounces) reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 4 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 8 boneless skinless chicken breast havles (4 ounces each)
- 2 cups crushed herb-seasoned stuffing
- Refrigerated butter-flavored spray
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first six ingredients; add chicken. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for at least 8 hours or overnight.
- Coat grill rack with cooking spray before starting the grill. Drain and discard marinade. Coat both sides of chicken with stuffing crumbs; spritz with butter-flavored spray. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 4 minutes on each side or until the juices run clear. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Grilled Breaded Chicken in Country Woman May/June 2002, p37