When I got married, my husband's aunt gave us all of her favorite recipes. This chicken dish was one of them that we really enjoy.—Kristy McClellan, Morgan, Utah
Recommended: Our Most Gooey Grilled Cheese Sandwiches Ever
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 cup (8 ounces) reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 4 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 8 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 2 cups crushed seasoned stuffing
- Refrigerated butter-flavored spray
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first six ingredients; add chicken. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for up to 4 hours.
- Moisten a paper towel with cooking oil; using long-handled tongs, lightly coat the grill rack. Drain and discard marinade. Coat both sides of chicken with stuffing crumbs; spritz with butter-flavored spray.
- Grill chicken, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 4-7 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 170°. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Grilled Breaded Chicken in Country Woman May/June 2002, p37