- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup minced roasted sweet red peppers
- 3 tablespoons Sriracha Asian hot chili sauce
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 4 fully cooked bratwurst links
- 4 brat buns or hot dog buns, split
- 1/2 cup dill pickle relish
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red onion
- Ketchup, optional
- Mix first four ingredients. Grill bratwursts, covered, over medium-low heat until browned and heated through, 7-10 minutes, turning occasionally. Serve in buns with mayonnaise mixture, relish, onion and, if desired, ketchup. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forGrilled Brats with Sriracha Mayo
"We all fell in LOVE with this recipe and will make it again!! So yummy and saved well for leftovers."