Grilled Asian Snapper Recipe
For a beautiful fish dinner that is fancy enough to serve to company, try this delicious dish. The marinade has such a wonderful Asian flavor that you want to serve this more often.—Taste of Home Test Kitchen, Greendale, Wisconsin
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 1/4 cup sherry
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh gingerroot
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 whole red snapper (3 pounds)
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 6 sprigs fresh cilantro
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the first 10 ingredients; set aside 1/4 cup for serving. Make three or four deep, parallel slashes to the bone on each side of fish; place in a 2-gallon resealable plastic bag. Add remaining marinade; seal bag and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- 2. Meanwhile, rub grill rack with oil or coat with cooking spray before starting grill. Drain and discard marinade from fish. Place onion and cilantro in the fish cavity.
- 3. Grill, covered, over indirect medium-high heat for 15-17 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Remove onion and cilantro; drizzle with reserved soy mixture. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Grilled Asian Snapper
© 2018 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC