Grilled Asian Salmon Packets
I don’t generally like plain salmon, but this recipe has a nice stir-fried flavor. —Mike Miller, Creston, Iowa
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 4 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- 3 cups fresh sugar snap peas
- 1 small sweet red pepper, cut into strips
- 1 small sweet yellow pepper, cut into strips
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat Asian toasted sesame salad dressing
- Place each salmon fillet on a double thickness of heavy-duty foil (about 12 in. square). Combine sugar snap peas and peppers; spoon over salmon. Drizzle with salad dressing. Fold foil around mixture and seal tightly.
- Grill, covered, over medium heat for 15-20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Open foil carefully to allow steam to escape.
Nutrition Facts1 salmon fillet with 1 cup vegetables: 350 calories, 17g fat (3g saturated fat), 85mg cholesterol, 237mg sodium, 14g carbohydrate (9g sugars, 4g fiber), 34g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 4 lean meat, 2 vegetable, 2 fat.
Originally published as Grilled Salmon Packets in Healthy Cooking June/July 2011
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.