We live on a lake and entertain lots of family and friends. This became one of our favorite summer meals because we're always looking for something new to cook on the grill. —Brenda Waters, Clarkesville, Georgia
- 1 prebaked 12-inch pizza crust
- 1/2 teaspoon olive oil
- 2/3 cup tomato and basil spaghetti sauce
- 2 plum tomatoes, sliced
- 1/4 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/4 cup water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and chopped
- 2 tablespoons sliced ripe olives, optional
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup crumbled tomato and basil feta cheese
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced fresh basil or 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced fresh rosemary or 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced chives
- Brush crust with oil. Spread spaghetti sauce over crust to within 1 in. of edges. Top with tomatoes, mushrooms, artichokes and olives if desired. Sprinkle with cheeses.
- Prepare grill for indirect heat. Grill pizza, covered, over medium indirect heat for 12-15 minutes or until cheese is melted and crust is lightly browned. Sprinkle with herbs during the last 5 minutes of cooking. Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Grilled Artichoke-Mushroom Pizza in Simple & Delicious May/June 2009, p44
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Grilled Artichoke-Mushroom Pizza
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review