Here in Minnesota, summers never seem to last long enough! So we take advantage of warm weather and heat to the outdoors for good old-fashioned cookouts. This grilled ham steak is quick and easy for weekday dinners, yet impressive enough for special-occasion meals.
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1/4 cup all-fruit apricot spread
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 1 ham steak (about 1 pound)
- In a small bowl, combine apricot spread, mustard and vinegar. Grill ham steak over hot heat, bushing occasionally with sauce, until browned on both sides, about 8-10 minutes. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Grilled Apricot Ham in Country Woman March/April 1994, p36
Reviews forGrilled Apricot Ham
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jun. 7, 2011
"Have made this many times,, and are never disappointed!! Great taste!"