- 1/2 cup each fresh raspberries, blueberries and chopped strawberries
- 1 kiwifruit, peeled and chopped
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 loaf-shaped angel food cake (10-1/2 ounces), split horizontally
- Whipped topping, optional
- In a small bowl, combine berries, kiwi, sugar and lime juice. Grill cake, cut side down, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from heat 1-3 minutes or until lightly browned. Cut into slices. Serve with fruit salsa and, if desired, whipped topping. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forGrilled Angel Food Cake with Fruit Salsa
"Wow,This is so very nice and easy! Thanks for Sharing this recipe."
"This is so amazing"
"Fantastic recipe! Recommend it as a neat alternative item for grilling. Delicious! Amazing for a summer BBQ!"