Greens with Mustard Vinaigrette
This dressing tastes extra-fresh every time since you make it when you need it.—Shirley A. Glaab, Hattiesburg, Mississippi
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons apple juice
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 cup torn mixed salad greens
- Tomato wedges
- In a small bowl, whisk the first five ingredients. Just before serving, place salad greens and tomato in a small bowl; drizzle with vinaigrette.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 138 calories, 14g fat (2g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 77mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein.
Originally published as Greens with Mustard Vinaigrette in Taste of Home December/January 1998
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.