- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh tarragon or 1/4 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh thyme or 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 2 teaspoons lemon or lime juice
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- 8 cups torn mixed salad greens
- In a jar with tight-fitting lid, combine the first eight ingredients; shake well. Place the greens in salad bowl. Drizzle with dressing; toss to coat. Serve immediately. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews forGreens with Herb Dressing
"Everyone at dinner tonight (Aug 29/15) absolutely loved this dressing. I served it on freshy leaf lettice, cucucmbers, tomatoes from our garden and a few thin slices of red onion. Delicious. Great recipe."