- 6 tablespoons olive or vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons cider or red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon each minced fresh tarragon and thyme or 2 teaspoons minced fresh herbs of your choice
- 2 teaspoons lemon or lime juice
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- 8 cups mixed salad greens
- In a jar with tight-fitting lid, combine the first eight ingredients; shake well. Place the greens in salad bowl. Drizzle with dressing and toss to coat. Serve immediately. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews forGreens with Herb Dressing
"Everyone at dinner tonight (Aug 29/15) absolutely loved this dressing. I served it on freshy leaf lettice, cucucmbers, tomatoes from our garden and a few thin slices of red onion. Delicious. Great recipe."