Greens with Creamy Herbed Salad Dressing
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1/2 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons fat-free milk
- 4 teaspoons white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 5 cups mixed salad greens
- In a small bowl, whisk the mayonnaise, milk and vinegar until combined. Whisk in the oregano, basil, sugar, salt, garlic powder and pepper. Serve with salad greens.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 33 calories, 1g fat (0 saturated fat), 3mg cholesterol, 328mg sodium, 6g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 2g fiber), 1g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 vegetable.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
May 22, 2013
This is nice and quick to mix up with standard ingredients on hand, but it wasn't nearly as think as I would have liked- definitely not thick enough to be a dip. I'd skip the milk next time, or reduce it, and thin out the dressing if I wanted to put it on a salad rather than use it as a dip.