VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1/4 cup cranberry juice
- 1/4 cup seedless raspberry jam
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 8 to 10 cups torn mixed salad greens
- 1-1/2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- For dressing, in a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the first six ingredients; shake well. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Just before serving, combine the salad greens and mushrooms in a large bowl. Shake dressing and pour over salad; toss to coat. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Greens and Mushrooms with Raspberry Dressing in Country Woman Christmas Annual 2006, p46