- 6 cups torn mixed salad greens
- 2 medium navel oranges, peeled and sectioned
- 1 cup halved red seedless grapes
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 4 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons grated orange zest
- In a large salad bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. In a small bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, honey, orange juice and zest. Pour over salad; toss to coat. Refrigerate leftover dressing. Yield: 6 servings (1 cup dressing).
Reviews forGreens 'n' Fruit Salad
"Omitted bacon and onions. Subbed greek yogurt for mayo."
"I fix this salad for company and they rave about it. It is delicious."