- 6 cups torn salad greens
- 2 medium navel oranges, peeled and sectioned
- 1 cup halved red seedless grapes
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 4 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons grated orange peel
- In a large salad bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. In a bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, honey, orange juice and peel. Serve with salad. Refrigerate leftover dressing. Yield: 6 servings (1 cup dressing).
Reviews forGreens 'n' Fruit Salad
"Omitted bacon and onions. Subbed greek yogurt for mayo."
"I fix this salad for company and they rave about it. It is delicious."