Green Tea Cheesecake Tarts
We all can use a yummy and easy recipe every once in a while, especially around the busy holiday seasons. The bonus is that these cheesecake tarlets are no-bake and super delicious!—Amy Tong, Anaheim, California
Total TimePrep: 20 min. + chilling
- 3 to 4 teaspoons matcha (green tea powder)
- 4 teaspoons hot water
- 12 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2/3 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 6 individual graham cracker tart shells
- 1/4 cup pistachios, chopped
- 1/4 cup pomegranate seeds
- In a large bowl, combine tea powder and water until dissolved.
- Add the cream cheese, confectioners' sugar, sour cream and vanilla. Beat until smooth.
- Pipe into tart shells. Sprinkle with pistachios and pomegranate seeds. Refrigerate until serving.