Green Salad with Tangy Basil Vinaigrette for Two
A tart and tangy dressing turns a basic salad into something special. It works for weeknight dining but is good enough for company and pairs perfectly with just about anything. —Kristin Rimkus, Snohomish, Washington
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 4-1/2 teaspoons white wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh basil
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoon honey
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- 3 cups torn mixed salad greens
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 tablespoon shredded Parmesan cheese
- In a small bowl, whisk the first six ingredients until blended. In a large bowl, combine salad greens and tomatoes. Drizzle with vinaigrette; toss to coat. Sprinkle with cheese.