Green Salad with Herb Vinaigrette Recipe
- 2/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 6 cups torn mixed salad greens
- 6 medium tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 6 large fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1. In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the first nine ingredients; shake well. Cover and refrigerate for at least 8 hours.
- 2. Divide the salad greens, tomatoes and mushrooms among eight salad plates. Shake dressing; drizzle over salads. Yield: 8 servings.
1 each: 197 calories, 19g fat (2g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 314mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 3g fiber), 2g protein.
Reviews for Green Salad with Herb Vinaigrette
"Family Fave!! easy and guests think you are pretty fancy when you put this on their salads!"