Green Salad with Herb Vinaigrette Recipe
- 2/3 cup canola oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 6 cups torn mixed salad greens
- 6 medium tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 6 large fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1. In a small bowl, whisk the first nine ingredients. Cover and refrigerate for at least 8 hours.
- 2. Divide the salad greens, tomatoes and mushrooms among eight salad plates. Whisk dressing; drizzle over salads. Yield: 8 servings.
1 each: 197 calories, 19g fat (2g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 314mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 3g fiber), 2g protein.
Reviews for Green Salad with Herb Vinaigrette
"Family Fave!! easy and guests think you are pretty fancy when you put this on their salads!"