Green Salad with Herb Vinaigrette
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 2/3 cup canola oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 6 cups torn mixed salad greens
- 6 medium tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 6 large fresh mushrooms, sliced
- In a small bowl, whisk the first nine ingredients. Cover and refrigerate for at least 8 hours.
- Divide the salad greens, tomatoes and mushrooms among eight salad plates. Whisk dressing; drizzle over salads.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 197 calories, 19g fat (2g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 314mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 3g fiber), 2g protein.
Jul 22, 2014
This is a nice little salad--tasty and pretty. It was featured with Pacific Rim Salmon and Pasta with Cream Sauce. All together it makes a great meal for family or guests.
Nov 16, 2010
Family Fave!! Easy and guests think you are pretty fancy when you put this on their salads!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.