- 2/3 cup canola oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 6 cups torn mixed salad greens
- 6 medium tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 6 large fresh mushrooms, sliced
- In a small bowl, whisk the first nine ingredients. Cover and refrigerate for at least 8 hours.
- Divide the salad greens, tomatoes and mushrooms among eight salad plates. Whisk dressing; drizzle over salads. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews forGreen Salad with Herb Vinaigrette
"Family Fave!! easy and guests think you are pretty fancy when you put this on their salads!"