Green Goddess Salad Dressing Recipe
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup packed fresh parsley sprigs
- 3 anchovy fillets
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 green onion tops, coarsely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, peeled
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1. Place all ingredients in a blender; cover and process until smooth. Transfer to a bowl or jar; cover and store in the refrigerator. Yield: 2 cups.
2 tablespoons: 119 calories, 12g fat (2g saturated fat), 11mg cholesterol, 108mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.
Reviews for Green Goddess Salad Dressing
"POSSIBLY THE FRESHEST salad DRESSING YOU WILL EVER TASTE, I GIVE IT 6 STARS! THE FLAVORS ARE SO VIBRANT. YOU MUST TRY."
"Very good, fresh tasting salad dressing. Will definitely make again."
"I have made and used this recipe, and my off-sider loves me using the fresh mix. We are ardent salad lovers. Will definitely make this recipe again."