- 4 salmon fillets (4 ounces each)
- 1 cup light coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons green curry paste
- 1 cup uncooked instant brown rice
- 1 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 pound fresh green beans, trimmed
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds, toasted
- Lime wedges
- Preheat oven to 400°. Place salmon in an 8-in. square baking dish. Whisk together coconut milk and curry paste; pour over salmon. Bake, uncovered, until fish just begins to flake easily with a fork, 15-20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, combine rice, broth and pepper; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, covered, 5 minutes. Remove from heat; let stand 5 minutes.
- In a large saucepan, place steamer basket over 1 in. of water. Place green beans in basket; bring water to a boil. Reduce heat to maintain a simmer; steam, covered, until beans are crisp-tender, 7-10 minutes. Toss with sesame oil and sesame seeds.
- Serve salmon with rice, beans and lime wedges. Spoon coconut sauce over top as desired. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forGreen Curry Salmon with Green Beans
"Super simple supper with great flavor! Whole family enjoyed it!"