Green Chili Swirl
—Taste of Home Cooking School
Total TimePrep: 20 min. + rising Bake: 15 min.
- 12 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 cans (4 ounces each) chopped green chilies
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- Spray counter or surface lightly with cooking spray. Combine rolls to form a ball. Roll into a 12-in. x 18-in. rectangle. Combine remaining ingredients; mix well. Spread evenly over dough. Roll up jelly-roll style starting with the long side. With a sharp knife cut into 12 equal pieces.
- Place cut side down on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Cover with plastic wrap coated with cooking spray. Let rise 30 minutes. Remove wrap; bake at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with salsa.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.