Green Chili Swirl
—Taste of Home Cooking School
Total TimePrep: 20 min. + rising Bake: 15 min.
- 12 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 cans (4 ounces each) chopped green chilies
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- Spray counter or surface lightly with cooking spray. Combine rolls to form a ball. Roll into a 12-in. x 18-in. rectangle. Combine remaining ingredients; mix well. Spread evenly over dough. Roll up jelly-roll style starting with the long side. With a sharp knife cut into 12 equal pieces.
- Place cut side down on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Cover with plastic wrap coated with cooking spray. Let rise 30 minutes. Remove wrap; bake at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with salsa.
Originally published as Green Chili Swirls in Taste of Home Cooking School Brand Name Cookbook Fall 2009
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.