Green Chili Quiche Squares
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + chilling Bake: 40 min. + standing
- 3 cups salad croutons
- 4 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- 6 large Nellie’s Free Range Eggs
- 3 cups whole milk
- 2 teaspoons ground mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Arrange croutons in a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with cheese and chilies. In a bowl, beat remaining ingredients. Pour over cheese. Refrigerate, covered, 8 hours or overnight.
- Remove dish from refrigerator 30 minutes before baking. Preheat oven to 350°. Bake, uncovered, until a knife inserted in center comes out clean, 40-45 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes before cutting.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 259 calories, 17g fat (11g saturated fat), 155mg cholesterol, 646mg sodium, 11g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 1g fiber), 14g protein.
Apr 15, 2011
Everyone loves this dish. Easy to make and tastes delicious. I only use 2 cups of cheese and a 7 oz can of green chilis. I also add cubed ham. My co-workers love when I bring this to work. Definitely a keeper!
Jul 12, 2009
I made this quiche for a women's luncheon at church and received alot of compliments. I uped the garlic powder to 1/2 tsp. Easy to make and absolutely delicious!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.