It takes only a few minutes to combine the ingredients in a slow cooker, and you'll have a filling, healthy dinner waiting for you at the end of the day. We like to serve it with fresh-baked garlic bread. —Marina Ashworth, Denver, Colorado
Featured In: 36 Delicious Dump and Go Recipes
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 3 medium sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 large green pepper, coarsely chopped
- 1-1/2 cups frozen corn
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 boneless pork loin chops (6 ounces each)
- 1 can (10 ounces) mild green enchilada sauce
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium teriyaki sauce
- In a 6-qt. slow cooker, combine sweet potatoes, onion, green pepper, corn, salt and pepper. Top with pork chops. In a small bowl, mix enchilada sauce, sour cream and teriyaki sauce; pour over meat.
- Cook, covered, on low 6-8 hours or until meat is tender. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Green Chili Chops with Sweet Potatoes in Taste of Home Everyday Slow Cooker & One Dish Recipes Annual 2016, p59