Green Chiles and Cheese Dip
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 25 min.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 cans (4 ounces each) chopped green chiles, drained
- 1 can (11 ounces) Mexicorn, drained
- 1 jar (4 ounces) diced pimientos, drained
- 2 tablespoons sliced ripe olives
- Tortilla or corn chips
- In a large bowl, combine mayonnaise and cheeses. Add the chiles, corn and pimientos; mix well. Pour into a lightly greased 2-qt. baking dish. Top with olives.
- Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 25-30 minutes or until edges are bubbly. Serve with tortilla chips. Refrigerate leftovers.
Nutrition Facts1/4 cup: 159 calories, 14g fat (3g saturated fat), 13mg cholesterol, 353mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.
Feb 2, 2014
I love this dip! It's my go-to when I have to bring something for a party or am hosting a party. I've made it many times.
Dec 27, 2008
i would refer to the 1 cup of cheese rather than the 8 oz. part since the former seems more accurate. you are right. 8 oz. of cheese is 2 cups. so it should read 4 oz. instead.
Dec 15, 2008
I'm wondering about the 1 cup (8 oz.)shredded Monterey Jack cheese - isn't 8 oz. 2 cups?